The choose of the best packaging is extremally important. It can increase the product attractiveness and thus affect to the willingness to buy the product. Packaging is as important as the product itself.
The determination of material that characterize the packaging is an important aspect and for this reason my activity is involved in:
- Research and developmentStudy and analysis of the performance requirements of the packaging
- Worldwide technological scouting of materials and suppliers
- Support to the development of a prototype during the design of an innovative packaging
- Support during industrialization phase of an innovative packaging
- Research and development of packaging dedicated al Food Space
Since February 2022 Marco Scatto has been appointed Senior Advisor for “The Italian Institute for Packaging” – Plastics Section. The team is composed of super experts, with senior skills, recognised in the market, in the regulatory and testing area and in the materials and technologies area.
Read more: The Italian Institute for Packaging